CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

SHOUT out to Jen

Well, it took a visit from my good friend Jen to finally get this thing really up and running. I fear I may have had too much fun putting little timers for special events on my page. If one is good, then three is better, right? Or so for now, since it is about the only thing other than typing that I know how to do, it is SUPER exciting for not-so-computer-savy me! Now, in addition to figuring out how to put polls, pictures, etc on my page, I need to learn how to find YOUR BLOGS. This is a whole new world... but an exciting new world. I learned how to read my comments so if anyone is even reading this, I eagerly accept your advise on how to improve it and where to go for these cool little "things" you can put on it! So fun! Thanks for your patience. I feel like my blog should really have a backround that is a made of construction tape that says somthing like

DANGER- WORK IN PROGRESS!!!

4 comments:

Suz... said...

welcome to the world of blogging! It's a lot of fun! It could possibly take over...kinda like scrapbooking. :) Come by and visit mine some time: www.fourmonteepeople.blogspot.com

Miss you...it's been almost a year since I saw you!

Good luck and many prayers for your trip!!
Love,
Suz...

Julie said...

Yeah Brooke! You just gotta blog surf.

Carpenters said...

Jen sent me over here to give a shout out to you. Welcome to the blogging world. I'm glad you "caved".

~Penelope

Stacey said...

So glad you figured out how to make a blog. It's lots of fun and I'm sure you'll do great at it. Jen talks about you all the time so it's nice to finally put the connection together!