CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Welcome a New Member

Well, you think I am bad about technology..... My mom is worse. And my grandma is even worse yet! But that doesn't stop any of us from trying. I assisted my mom (I know, Jen, you find that amuzing, as you should) in putting together a BLOG today! Can we show her some support and check it out?! http://www.pureloveoflife.blogspot.com/

Most of you know that she has had GREAT success with a nutritional product. She went to the eye doctor just this week and after three years without an eye exam, her vision has IMPROVED. So she is super excited and has decided to sell the product to help others to acheive their best health, too. Many of her success stories will be posted over time on her site. It is interesting stuff!

Anyway, I know you are all less than happy that I haven't blogged about my recent trip to Africa yet... I will. Really, I mean it!

Love to you all!

1 comments:

beBOLDjen said...

Hi there love. The link is bad. I don't know if your mom deleted her blog or what but it says there's nosuch blog by that name :-(