CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Home Sour Home

So coming home from Africa is always a joy. I miss the kids so much that just thinking of them towards the end of the trip brings about tears. I was so eager to see them, have a warm shower that didn't require shutting off the faucet while soaping up, and some good ol' American food. And it was all as good as I knew it would be. We picked up our children and they seemed equally as happy to see us. We snuggled and then LIFE SET IN. It was laundry, cleaning, and emails. Fighting toddlers, dying grass, and doctor appointments. Ring worm on one child, marker on the other, too little sleep for another, and on and on. I love my life. I wouldn't trade it for anything... Home is SWEET... so why the title? Tut pees on the carpet when he is mad. Apparently, he was mad that we had left him for another continent. NICE!

1 comments:

beBOLDjen said...

Yowsers. Not fun. Our dog does this if we leave for a long day trip. he's very testy that one. Animals..... Why do we let them live in our homes again???